Thursday, December 06, 2007

Family Visit

Luther,Jodie,Tommy and Emily came to Arizona to meet Christina. She had fun with them. I didn't get many pictures. Here are the few I took.















Christina likes to chew on toys now and her hands!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she's so smiley! It's amazing how much she is changing every time you post. I doubt we'll recognize her when we visit in December! I hope we will get to see you guys!

dobernews said...

she is SO cute...I just want to squeeze her!!!
How fun for Luther and his family to come visit.
It doesn't look like I will make it down before Christmas. We have to get a new furnace first!! ;( i am going to see what I can do for March/April when it is the cheapest time to fly!

Andrea said...

You probably don't have a clue who I am. I found your blog through Shannon's blog. You had a baby on the same day (I think) as I did. My name is Andrea Berge and I'm a dear friend of Jodie's. We grew up together. Please say hello to her if she's still there! Thanks!