Thursday, November 29, 2007

3 months



Christina is already 3 months old! She loves to stand up and sit in my lap. During tummy time she tries to roll over, but no success yet. She wakes up from naps with out crying most of the time. She likes to watch Oprah with me. :) I put her in the snugly and go on walks with Roxy to the park. Roxy is more happy now too and likes to lick Christina's hands.

4 comments:

dobernews said...

she is getting so big! Nice to see her standing..I am sure she is so proud of herself!
Funny that she likes to watch Oprah!!

Anonymous said...

I love the smiles.. Makes all those long nights and fussy feedings so worth it! We miss you all and are hoping to see you at the end of the month!

Traci said...

Hi Nathan and Amanda,
She is so cute, we miss you both so much, coming home for Christmas, or staying home.
Would love to see you

The Erickson Family said...

What a little pumpkin! She's adorable!