awe, SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! Look at her beautiful smile! What a perfect picture of her...I think she is looking so much more like mommy!!
OMG I can't believe you got her to smile like that!! Can you come work your magic with our kids? Wow she is such a cutie. Thanks for keeping us updated on Christina's growing! I agree with Crystal that she looks so much like her mama. What a doll!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
awe, SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! Look at her beautiful smile! What a perfect picture of her...I think she is looking so much more like mommy!!
OMG I can't believe you got her to smile like that!! Can you come work your magic with our kids? Wow she is such a cutie. Thanks for keeping us updated on Christina's growing! I agree with Crystal that she looks so much like her mama. What a doll!
Post a Comment