Sunday, September 17, 2006

House...

Someone will be looking at our house Sunday. Please be praying that this will be the buyer. God has awnsered a prayer by giving us more time to sell. The granite for our new house is delayed for some reason (I think it is a God thing!). So we have till the first week of October now before we close on the new house! Keep praying-He will awnser. Thank you!!

2 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Great to see an update on here Amanda! I check it every day. I do believe that things like granite not being in/ready is God at work. I hope that all will go well with finding a buyer for your house! Please keep us posted!

dobernews said...

Oh friend, it will happen if it is His will.....God gave you some extra time so someone will be by soon! Sorry the family on Sunday hasn't contacted you yet...maybe they are still thinking!?
Hope you had a good day. Miss you tons! Keep bloggin.xoxoxox