
Ok if you don't know already I love the Sims2 PC game. I have almost all the expansion pack and very soon there will be a pets expansion pack!! I am very excited for this release as I have always wanted my Sims to have a doggie or kitty. If you have never played this game it is quite realistic. You must make sure they go pee when there bladder is full and make sure they eat. Then there is romance and greed. Some Sims just can't stay true to one partner! Other Sims will do anything to make money-like marry an old rich guy or gal. Then they spend it all shopping at the local mall.
If you get a chance to play this at a friends, try it. You even get to build your own Sim family and they can look just like you!
1 comment:
I'm still waiting for them to release this expantion pack! Grrr!
Post a Comment