
Our house has SOLD! Praise the Lord! He is so good! Our prayers have been answered! And more blessings have been poured out onto us.
Take a look at our new home, or should I say our 2nd new home. Let me explaine. Our realtor asked us if we would be open to looking at different new home builds. He said the market has changed so much we may be able to get more for our money and a better deal. So on Thursday LeAnn(our realtors assistant) and I headed to Casa Grande to check out a few neighborhoods.
The first 2 neighborhoods were not impressive-but the 3rd was it!
I called Nathan to see if he could get off work early and come see this amazing house. So we went together to look. And he was amazed too!
That night we spent at least 2 hours going over Pros & Cons of both new homes(the home we picked and designed back in April or this other new home ready to move into). As of last night I was telling Nathan we should stick with the home we designed.
Then this morning Nathan suggested we call the other home builder to see if they could add anything to the deal. And they said yes. They offered an additional 2,500 toward closing cost! Now the part you don't know is that this home already came with 5,000 toward closing as an incentive. So now it would have 7,500 toward closing.
After some number crunching-we decided to go with the other new home.
Now let me list why it is better:
1) 200 sq ft bigger than the other
2) HUGE kitchen!(the other house had only 6 cabinets)
3) The master bedroom is like a suite!!
4) 3 bedrooms plus a separte den (room to grow)
5) 1,000 dollars cheaper than the other house
Ok-so if that is not God telling us He has the best plan-I don't know what is. God not only answered our prayers-He exceded them far beyond our dreams!
Check out the virtual tour of the model home. Ours will be slightly different. But you can get an idea. http://www.richmondamerican.com/Shop+and+Buy/Home+Detail.htm?mr=Phoenix%20East%20Valley&li=11128&cm=1214
3 comments:
YEAH!! We new it would happen...and look what a blessing it is! I am so happy that you can move on and enjoy this beautiful place and start a family!! No more commuting for Nathan!! We miss you!! Have fun packing..wish we could help! xoxox
Nate & Amanda -
This house looks really sharp! You will have fun painting your house and making it your own. When can you move in? Congratulations!
~ Shannon & Steven
you need to post pictures of the packing and stuff so I can see what is going on down there. We are expecting snow on MOnday!! We have been thinking of those days by the pool while everyone here was in a parka (do you know what that is? ha ha ) Wahhhh!! I miss you!! only 26 days till you come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox
Post a Comment