Wednesday, May 06, 2009

39 weeks and 3 days....

Ok I plan on this being the last belly picture I post! I am guessing I will go into labor by Friday night and I will be home on Mothers Day. Leave your vote in my comments :)












This picture is awful-but its the only 39 week picture I had with Christina. My face got really chubby with her. I am happy it hasn't with Todd :)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope you are right! C'mon Todd!!!

Amy said...

I'm sure it'll be over the next 3 day (while we're gone!), but I do hope you go into labor now--like right now! I really hope they won't have to enduce you--especially if you want to go drug free...

Anonymous said...

You look amazing.. your arms, face, and everything are just your normal beautiful self.. just a belly looking to be about 7 or 8 pounds sticking out:)

dobernews said...

hey pretty lady-I can't believe you have made it this far! He was supposed to come out last week but God's timing right?! :)
I pray that everything goes smoothly and he comes at the perfect time. If that is this weekend-sobeit! ;)
Happy Mothers Day-your a terrific mommy.! xo
hugs to C!

The Erickson Family said...

Pretty pretty momma! You are so small to be full-term! Hope Todd comes soon for you. Can you believe that you're going to be a momma of two? Hold on to your boot straps! :o) It definitely is an adjustment.

My guess is that labor will start on Monday and I'm going to guess 7 lbs 14 oz. for his weight and oh... 21 inches long.