did you even break a sweat! you look fantastic!! :) HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! i want to squeeze him. I can't believe how big his hand looks when he is holding onto your finger! His feet too- size 5?? lol Big like daddy!! :) So proud of you! You did awesome!! Can't wait to see more pictures!! love you bunches! xo
6 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby, and Amanda, I'm amazed at how great you look right after childbirth!
did you even break a sweat! you look fantastic!! :)
HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! i want to squeeze him. I can't believe how big his hand looks when he is holding onto your finger! His feet too- size 5?? lol Big like daddy!! :)
So proud of you! You did awesome!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
love you bunches! xo
B-E-A-utiful! The whole fam! Where's Christina though? And what does she think of this new little person?!?
Congratulations!!! He is very sweet! What does big sister think of him?
Hooray! I can't wait to meet him! You look great! He was BIG! 8-15! Good job!
Awwwwwww, what an AWESOME family the 4 of you make!!!!!
Post a Comment