Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tagged...


I was tagged by Natalie, Crystal and Amy.

#1
I sang in a Worship band at my church in WA for over 4years. I love to sing! Mostly I sing to Christina now- but she doesn't mind :)
#2
Did you know my profession is a Pharmacy Technician. And I am Nationally Certified too!



#3
My Sophomore year I ran cross country and i was so nervous for a race that i peed my pants while running! AHHH!
#4
I am an artist. I love(ed) to draw animals,landscapes,and portraits. I also did some oil painting. I took art every year in high school. I have not drawn for a long long time. I need to take time and start doing that again.

#5
I don't like to have stuff lying around my house! it drives me crazy.
#6
When I was pregnant with Christina I slept with 3 pillows around me and I still do!
#7
I am taller than both my Dad and Mom-lol.

Now its your turn:
Crystal
Leslie
Aimee
Kathy
Kari
Misty
Sarah

4 comments:

dobernews said...

that was fun! I tagged you already on my blog...a while ago ;)

Amy said...

I learned 7 new things about you! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading the things about you... now I'll be thinking of some to share too! Seems like I haven't seen you forever.. even though I saw you Saturday:) Miss you!

♥ Natalie said...

FUN facts!! I didn't know you were an artist! Wow.... I am impressed! You should teach me your mad skills one of these days. Or, better yet, you can illustrate my children's books! We would make a GREAT team!! ;) I loved reading your facts.... thanks for doing the tag!