Lucky!! I wanna try the jumper, too..... seriously, where were those cool toys when we were little?? hehe. Glad you guys got together! Can't wait for next week!! Yay!
I need to get better lighting in my house--I don't like that pic of me at all! I'll have to send you the ones I took. The one of you and Halle is so cute! She looks more like your daughter than mine! And the one of Christina feeding Kiah is hillarious!!
2 comments:
Lucky!! I wanna try the jumper, too..... seriously, where were those cool toys when we were little?? hehe. Glad you guys got together! Can't wait for next week!! Yay!
I need to get better lighting in my house--I don't like that pic of me at all! I'll have to send you the ones I took. The one of you and Halle is so cute! She looks more like your daughter than mine! And the one of Christina feeding Kiah is hillarious!!
Post a Comment