What a funny pic of Nathan!!! I laughed out loud. Christina is ADORABLE!!! And you, with your little baby bump {from the other post} look so dang good!!
Hey!! I tagged you.... check out my blog to see which Tag is now yours!
oh, we do have the same background!! ;) OH well...it is a great choice! lol I love the leaf pictures. Your so great at finding fun stuff like that. I wasn't sure that was Nathan at first. Hilarious!! That is the CUTEST CLOWN EVER!! i just want to squeeze her!! Miss you!
6 comments:
Christina's the cutest little clown ever! Nathan looks hillarious too! Did you dress up?
What a funny pic of Nathan!!! I laughed out loud. Christina is ADORABLE!!! And you, with your little baby bump {from the other post} look so dang good!!
Hey!! I tagged you.... check out my blog to see which Tag is now yours!
oh, we do have the same background!! ;) OH well...it is a great choice! lol
I love the leaf pictures. Your so great at finding fun stuff like that.
I wasn't sure that was Nathan at first. Hilarious!!
That is the CUTEST CLOWN EVER!! i just want to squeeze her!!
Miss you!
I tagged you with 7 random facts. Check my blog to see :) Love- Amy
Christina was adorable as a clown!
I agree with the previous posters...Christina is the cutest clown ever!
Post a Comment