Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls Shopping Day with a Twist

Last Friday Amy,Natalie,Holly and I went shopping here in town. It was so nice to have my friends drive to me for a change :) Our trip was cut short when Natalie's stroller broke! We still got some good shopping done before it happened though. Thanks for hanging out with me ladies! Here is a picture of Amy and Natalie carrying the stroller back to the car.

4 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

HAHA! That's awesome that you whipped out the camera. I need to pay tribute to my late stroller on my blog. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys... even if my kids were kids at times! ;) It was fun, and I hope to do it again. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Amy said...

It's amazing how chipper we look in that pic!--That stroller was really heavy--it took all I had to get it to the car, LOL! I had so much fun hangin with you guys though!

dobernews said...

Thinking of you today. Happy Thanksgiving. WHat are you up to??

Miss you tons!
xoxox

dobernews said...

I LOVE THAT WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE!!! (nice background lol) I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH...love you sista! xoxox