
She isn't to sure about her sunglasses...

cute outfit from Aunt Tiffany


My baby isn't such a baby any more. Yesterday she laughed for the first time. Auntie Ann was holding her in front of a mirror and she was smiling at herself and then laughed! It made me want to cry! And Two days ago she reached her hand out to touch my cheek! And then smiled-I wanted to cry then too! I love her more every day! She is my little blessing.
2 comments:
yeah, that desire to cry over everything will stick with you for a little while! lol
She is getting chubby!! I can't believe how much she looks like Nathan!
How did your date go??
She may not think much of her sunglasses now, but by the time she is old enough to take my Mommy and Me swim class at the Y she'll love them. ;-) She is absolutely beautiful just like her mommy!
Post a Comment