I know this picture is late, but it was taken the day before delivery. I was getting a little pudgy by then. So glad to have most of that extra weight off! Oh and that is my Mom and Dad in the picture with me.
it is nice to have a picture taken right before you deliver. It is hard to believe we get as big as we do. You look a little swollen but you still look great.! You look just like your dad!
Wow, another one of those "lucky" (or "blessed") few who can practically walk out of the hospital in their pre-baby bluejeans... You look great no matter what you weigh though! I on the other hand have lost all the baby weight and then some, but somehow I don't fit into my size 4's anymore... HOW IS THIS FAIR!? ;) Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
2 comments:
it is nice to have a picture taken right before you deliver. It is hard to believe we get as big as we do. You look a little swollen but you still look great.!
You look just like your dad!
Wow, another one of those "lucky" (or "blessed") few who can practically walk out of the hospital in their pre-baby bluejeans... You look great no matter what you weigh though! I on the other hand have lost all the baby weight and then some, but somehow I don't fit into my size 4's anymore... HOW IS THIS FAIR!? ;) Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment