Ohhhh, she is so sweet! I am so happy that she is here and doig so well - look at how big she has gotten already! Amanda, I bet you are such a good Mommy! You are one of the nicest, most gentle people that I know, so I am sure that you are a fabulous Mom! What a cutie she is!!
I didn't even ask - how are you feeling? Are you slowly recovering from the delivery and slowly getting adjusted to the life of a new Mother? I hope you are doing well!
4 comments:
she is so cute! i just want to squeeze her!
It's so neat that she's smiling... now all those sleepless nights and endless crying will be SOOOO worth it!!!!
Ohhhh, she is so sweet! I am so happy that she is here and doig so well - look at how big she has gotten already! Amanda, I bet you are such a good Mommy! You are one of the nicest, most gentle people that I know, so I am sure that you are a fabulous Mom! What a cutie she is!!
I didn't even ask - how are you feeling? Are you slowly recovering from the delivery and slowly getting adjusted to the life of a new Mother? I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment