I'm expecting! I know some of you will be surprised when you read this! Because I haven't even told many of my family and friends yet. It was a hard secret to keep-but now it's out!
Hey Amanda, This is Sam, we were on servant team about oooo 5 years ago. Anyways just wanted to say congrats on the new life growing inside of you. take care...
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you Amanda!
Hey Amanda, This is Sam, we were on servant team about oooo 5 years ago. Anyways just wanted to say congrats on the new life growing inside of you. take care...
Congratulations Amanda & Nate! We will be thinking about and praying for this precious little one. How far along are you?
Nevermind... I just saw the ticker. :o)
Yeah!! A baby!!! You look great. Can't wait to see you.!
YEHAW!! your 12 weeks, time for a new picture!!!!
Post a Comment