
I hit the 13 week mark on January 19th! The morning sickness has passed which I am very thankful for! I started a registry at Target and Babies' R Us, which I change almost every week :) I am getting lots of advice from my Mommy friends about what things I will need for my first baby and those things that aren't so necessary. I am enjoying pregnancy. And shopping for new clothes is fun too!
4 comments:
well, that is a smidgen bigger than the last picture...ha ha Your cute! Congrat's on a self sufficient placenta!! I miss you!!xoxo
You have a cute little baby bump starting there girly! I'm glad to hear that the morning sickness is passing. Morning Sickness. What a joke. Mine was morning, afternoon and evening sickness. It's miserable and I'm glad you're on the tail end of it now. Please keep us posted with photos of you guys! People ARE checking your blog for updates! :o)
okay, so you have one day to post a new picture. Your 16 weeks now!! it is almost time to find out what we are having!! (we!) Can't wait to see you in April...I am counting down!!!
We? are you the father of my baby :) j/k love ya!
Post a Comment