Monday, December 04, 2006

Merry Christmas!




Our new house! It still needs some decorating, but I put up the Christmas tree and stockings! Many of you have been waiting to see some pictures.
We just picked out our blinds today so we should have those by the 15th or Dec. And this next weekend we are going to buy a new entertainment center and computer desk at IKEA. The backyard will remain dirt for a while, but the park is near by so Roxy is happy.
Both Nathan and I feel that God brought us into this house and we are excited to learn what plans He has for us in our new neighborhood.
Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

dobernews said...

yeah!!! Finally, some pictures and an update on your blog!! I miss you so much and you were just here! I want you to seriously consider coming up again...like when baby is born. I will work on my new pilot friend...maybe we can swindle a deal.?lol
Hope you have a great week. Love yo to bits.

The Erickson Family said...

Fun to see photos of the new house! I check your blog weekly, so it was definitely nice to see an update! I love the lights in your living room! Cool!

Misty said...

Your house is beautiful!

dobernews said...

we need an update!! lol Miss you soo much!!!

The Erickson Family said...

I echo what Crystal said! :o) I check this thing at least once per week. :o)

dobernews said...

HELLLLLLOOOOOO????? Time for an update on the blog!!!!!!!!!! I know there are things happening in your life......time to talk about htem??!!!! I AM WAITING!! I miss you sister!! xoxoxox