Bum deal! I'll see your pics on facebook too:) See you tomorrow!!
Bummer! I'll miss your blog...
I'll also miss the blog but totally understand! I enjoy doing mine but Facebook is easier! Most of my family is not on Facebook though (and never will be) so Dorksville remains. I hope you will still visit!
oh man! I don't like facebook! :( I miss you! I will call you tomorrow. I only have one boy and have been wanting to call all week! love you!! xo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bum deal! I'll see your pics on facebook too:) See you tomorrow!!
Bummer! I'll miss your blog...
I'll also miss the blog but totally understand! I enjoy doing mine but Facebook is easier! Most of my family is not on Facebook though (and never will be) so Dorksville remains. I hope you will still visit!
oh man! I don't like facebook! :( I miss you! I will call you tomorrow. I only have one boy and have been wanting to call all week! love you!! xo
Post a Comment