your sooo skinny!!! Your little baby bump is so cute! Now that you are all stretched out, your little Todd has more room to sprawl out!! lol LOVE YOU TO BITS SEESTOR!!
Interesting, Amanda! My girl bump was a lot more pointy as yours was with Christina and my boy bump looked a lot like yours does now! Either way, you make such cute babies and I can't wait to see Todd! Yay!
You seem smaller this time! Do you think so? You are adorable. Have you worked on a room for Todd? I am curious about what you are going to do. I love what you did in C's room.
5 comments:
your sooo skinny!!! Your little baby bump is so cute! Now that you are all stretched out, your little Todd has more room to sprawl out!! lol
LOVE YOU TO BITS SEESTOR!!
Your bump is alot smaller this time! Hopefully he'll just slide right out--no ring of fire this time ;)
Interesting, Amanda! My girl bump was a lot more pointy as yours was with Christina and my boy bump looked a lot like yours does now! Either way, you make such cute babies and I can't wait to see Todd! Yay!
You are smaller... and look as beautiful as ever!
You seem smaller this time! Do you think so? You are adorable. Have you worked on a room for Todd? I am curious about what you are going to do. I love what you did in C's room.
Post a Comment