Hope she does well tonight for you!
She slept through the night. And when she woke up this morning she waited for me to come get her out of bed! I am so thankful!
How great! I can't believe how big she's getting... ps Since she can reach the ingredients just teach her to make some cookies and you'll be set! :)
SO cute!! She is a big girl now...don't let her grow up too fast!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope she does well tonight for you!
She slept through the night. And when she woke up this morning she waited for me to come get her out of bed! I am so thankful!
How great! I can't believe how big she's getting...
ps Since she can reach the ingredients just teach her to make some cookies and you'll be set! :)
SO cute!! She is a big girl now...don't let her grow up too fast!!
Post a Comment