Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a boy!

Todd Raymond Stueland

Todd-(fox) One of my favorite Disney movie is
The Fox and the Hound. The foxes name was Todd. Also its a name from my favorite high school book series. The Christy Miller Series.

Raymond-(Advice; decision protector) Was my late grandpa's first name

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just called you... and said I'll check your blog:) Congrats.. can't wait to meet Todd! It will be fun to see you Sunday:)

dobernews said...

WOOOOO HOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo

The Erickson Family said...

Oh fun!!! Boys are GREAT and so easy!!! It took me two reads of this post to "get it". Then I thought, "What on earth would Amanda put her nephew's name on HER baby ticker". Then ... is when I "got it". UGH ... pregnancy brain, I think!

The Erickson Family said...

I mean "WHY on earth..." :o)

I also thought it was so strange that your nephew was going to be named with names YOU like, not what the parent's wanted. Seriously... I think I'm losing my mind these days. I will soon return to "normal". I hope! :o)

Amy said...

Great choice on Todd's name! I really like it! And he couldn't be joining a more wonderful family! We're so happy you guys =)

Unknown said...

hehe-I don't have a nephew named Todd. I have one named Tommy :) They both start with T.

The Erickson Family said...

Yeah, I don't know anything about your family. It was just my first assumption. I seriously blame things these days on pregnancy brain. :o)