Showing, ha! It just looks like you ate a bagel or something!! LOL! Since I know you're prego, it's super cute-but if I didn't know you... I'd probably think you were 18 and definitely NOT pregnant! :)
You are SO cute! I think I looked like you do when I was 5 weeks with my #2... You're lucky - you probably won't gain very much weight (again). :P Can't wait for more skinny pics!
5 comments:
AHHH!! Your SO skinny!! ;) All that running... I guess I need to get my runners on!! ;)
LOVE YOU!!!!
xoxox
thanks for posting a picture...your cute!
Showing, ha! It just looks like you ate a bagel or something!! LOL!
Since I know you're prego, it's super cute-but if I didn't know you... I'd probably think you were 18 and definitely NOT pregnant! :)
I was thinking the same as Crystal! You are darling!
You are SO cute! I think I looked like you do when I was 5 weeks with my #2... You're lucky - you probably won't gain very much weight (again). :P Can't wait for more skinny pics!
Ahh yes.. skinny woman! You look fabulous!!! I love your layout. I want to change mine but haven't taken the time to look... where do you find yours?
Post a Comment