Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby #2

The word is out and Christina will be a big sister some time around May 10th 2009!
This baby was a surprise and not planned. Partly why I have waited so long to post about its arrival. I have already had two ER visits. Baby is perfectly healthy but likes to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes! The first trimester is over with little morning sickness-only sleepiness. Stay tunned for some belly pictures later this week. Yes I am showing a little already...bye-bye skinny jeans.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray! The news is out! I love your baby countdown, that's the cutest one I've seen by far!! (Way better than the creepy floaty baby ones) And your background is super cute! Wow, I'm just all 'cute', 'cute', 'cute' today.
Are we still getting together soon? It's been forever!

dobernews said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!! KEEP THEM COMIN"!! ;)

The Erickson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have the same baby countdown on our blog too. ;o) Excited for you guys! Will you find out the gender again this time?

Unknown said...

Yes I copied your ticker. It's so much cuter than all the other ones :)Oh yes I must know what gender. It helps with planning rooms!

The Erickson Family said...

Amanda - if you got the ticker from my blog than you are busted for being a ghost reader. :o) You used to post on it... ;o)