Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fun with a pitcher


Listen closely - you can here her say "what's that" along with a few other words

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oohhh, she sure is getting big. Her little voice is so cute! I just bought those same onesies for Kiah, too! ps I love your new background!

MSKOLMAN said...

She gets so excited!! It's cute! She is getting so good at talking and walking. It's hard to imagin Briana doing that some day. :)

dobernews said...

she is the cutest ... her expression is priceless. She is so happy!! I was a little emotional today, thinking about her being one and not have had the chance to see her yet. Time has just flown by....not fair!!
I WILL see you in October. I DON"T CARE WHAT IT TAKES!!!
Looking forward to the bday party!!
until then....
xoxoxoxox lOVE YOU LOTS! xoxoxoxoxo

The Erickson Family said...

That was so cute to see! Bennett watched it with me and when it was done he kissed the screen. :o) Maybe these two need to meet. ;o)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I hope they do meet each other someday :)