Yay!!! I knew she would crawl soon...it is a developmental thing! lol She has a cute little crawl, kind of like Taryn's when she puts her leg up! Welcome to a whole NEW world!! Now you will be busy! ;)
Hooray!! She looks so cute crawling around! I love her oufit, too! Christina's gotta be the best dressed baby around.
It was so fun to see Christina crawl on Friday... Way to go Christina!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay!!! I knew she would crawl soon...it is a developmental thing! lol
She has a cute little crawl, kind of like Taryn's when she puts her leg up!
Welcome to a whole NEW world!! Now you will be busy! ;)
Hooray!! She looks so cute crawling around! I love her oufit, too! Christina's gotta be the best dressed baby around.
It was so fun to see Christina crawl on Friday... Way to go Christina!!
Post a Comment