she is SO cute. You should be so proud of what you and Nathan have..you have been so blessed!
Okay, especially after seeing you guys today I must say that Christina is one of the cutest babies ever! Maybe it is time for you to start working on baby #2-- Kiah needs a boyfriend!
She is so cute!! Where was that pic taken?? I will help you with B-Day plans if you would like. She is going to have an Awesome 1st Birthday!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
she is SO cute. You should be so proud of what you and Nathan have..you have been so blessed!
Okay, especially after seeing you guys today I must say that Christina is one of the cutest babies ever! Maybe it is time for you to start working on baby #2-- Kiah needs a boyfriend!
She is so cute!! Where was that pic taken?? I will help you with B-Day plans if you would like. She is going to have an Awesome 1st Birthday!!
Post a Comment