
After 6 months of not working out (actually more like 9 months)I thought it was time to get back into it. I have my very own personal trainer thanks to this great "video game" workout. So far I am liking it and I know it is working because I am sore the next day. I am trying to workout 5 days a week. So far I have been doing 4 days :)
I start in the morning after Christina is awake. She likes to watch Mommy "dancing" around the living room. 30 minutes later and I am done. I only have 8 pounds of baby weight left and some of that attributes to me breast feeding. So in a few months I hope to report the 8 pounds has gone and I can finally fit into my last pair of pre-baby jeans!
You can check it out at http://yourselffitness.com/
2 comments:
Eight pounds whatever! You can't even tell. You look great!!! If we lived a little closer, we could work out together:) We'll still have our scrapbooking times though...which we need to set up the days! I am excited.
Hey wait.. I just read 5 pounds to go.. WOW! You have already lost three pounds!!!
Post a Comment