Saturday, September 22, 2007

Three Weeks


Three weeks and five days old.

Christina likes to snuggle next to Mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two! You both look so happy! I want to talk to you soon (Amanda, not Christina, although I think that would be a fun conversation too!!) .. I will call you soon! Love to you all!

dobernews said...

thanks for some more pictures! I am glad you like the wrap. Do you find it comfortable? Did you find it easy to use?
She is getting chubbier!! Love the little dress...she is soo cute!!
Miss you guys! I will try to call tomorrow..
LOVE YOU!!

♥ Natalie said...

Where did you get that wrap from? I love it! You are making me want to have another baby just so that I have an excuse to buy one of those and wear it with a little bundle of joy all snug inside of it! Thanks?! (I'm sure that Marc won't be too happy when i tell him this idea!) :)