okay, i am going nuts!! that is all you post!! Give the girl a break...I am dying here! I am checking this thing a few times a day....common!! How is everything going?? I am going to call you later! Miss you!!!!
She is so cute. I have to agree with Crystal... Although I've only met you once, I visit your blog regularly and feel that I know you on some level thanks to it and the people we have in common. So, I have been visiting regularly hoping for more photos of the little sweetie.
4 comments:
okay, i am going nuts!! that is all you post!! Give the girl a break...I am dying here! I am checking this thing a few times a day....common!!
How is everything going?? I am going to call you later!
Miss you!!!!
oh, she is beautiful by the way. ha ha
I love how long her fingers are...she is going to be tall and slim like the two of you!
She is so cute. I have to agree with Crystal... Although I've only met you once, I visit your blog regularly and feel that I know you on some level thanks to it and the people we have in common. So, I have been visiting regularly hoping for more photos of the little sweetie.
I love this picture of your little angel! So sweet!!
Post a Comment