Sunday, August 26, 2007

SHE IS HERE!!!





We Christina Morgan made her grand entrance into the world today at 4:40pm.

weighing 7lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2" long. Mommy and baby are doing great.!!
Amanda did very well today and made it through med free!! Pictures will be posted as soon as they get home!!

"we are soo happy for you guys! Enjoy her!! What a blessing!!!!"



3 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys! How exciting! I heard this morning that the process was underway so I've been checking your blog all day. Way to go on doing it med-free Amanda. I don't know how anyone can do that!

You two are about to embark on a wonderful adventure! Can't wait to see photos of your precious Christina!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Can't wait to see pictures! Love to all of you from the Stauth Family

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you at the hospital. I can't wait to meet Christina Morgan... maybe this week! Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to see you too!
Love,
Kathy