Ok, all my friends and family have spoiled me and Christina! My shower was so much fun. Sarah and Joanna did a great job! It was very girly and very me!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amanda, You look fantastic! Your shower was a lot of fun today:) I can't wait to meet Baby Christina.
It looks like it was a fun shower! Good for you to get photos up so quickly! :o) You look just beautiful Amanda. It will be a lot of fun to see photos of Christina in just a few short weeks! Can you believe this is really happening?! Motherhood is amazing - you won't believe how full your heart will become! I'll be praying for you as you come to mind in the coming weeks as you prepare for Christina's arrival. It is quite the experience!
You look awesome!! Looks like a great shower..how cute is that watermelon bowl!! I wish I could have been there... I know you are going to be awesome parents. It is crazy how fast these 9 months have gone. I can't wait to hear when she arrives...I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!
4 comments:
Amanda,
You look fantastic! Your shower was a lot of fun today:) I can't wait to meet Baby Christina.
It looks like it was a fun shower! Good for you to get photos up so quickly! :o) You look just beautiful Amanda. It will be a lot of fun to see photos of Christina in just a few short weeks! Can you believe this is really happening?! Motherhood is amazing - you won't believe how full your heart will become! I'll be praying for you as you come to mind in the coming weeks as you prepare for Christina's arrival. It is quite the experience!
You look awesome!! Looks like a great shower..how cute is that watermelon bowl!! I wish I could have been there...
I know you are going to be awesome parents. It is crazy how fast these 9 months have gone. I can't wait to hear when she arrives...I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!
the cupcakes look awesome too!! where on earth did they find baby's and bottles? Too cute!!
Post a Comment