

I'm at 32 weeks and starting to get uncomfortable. But it won't be long. Christina will be here and I can get my stomach back. Well it may take a couple months-but I will get it back-right? NE ways I am sure once she is here I will not be thinking about my stomach.
Can someone turn down the heat! It's 115 in here! Really it was that hot today so I stayed inside!
I was finally brave enough to have Chinese food again. It was so yummy, and I did not get sick this time!
Next is Taco Bell. I may need a little more nerve to try that again.
1 comment:
SOOO CUTE!!! The countdown can begin, the next couple of weeks are going to go fast. You should prepare yourself-be ready by 34 weeks to go at anytime!!
Lvoe you-wish I could be there!!!!
Post a Comment