Monday, July 30, 2007

30 Days!

One month till due day! I have my bag half-way packed. And I keep having a dream she come out a boy and I am franticly returning everything to Target! Ahhh!
The room-still working on it :) I should say Nathan just needs to finish painting the dresser and then it will be ready to go. But she will be in her bassinet in our room first so it ok.
Time will tell if I make it to the 40 week mark :)

2 comments:

dobernews said...

I guess I scared you huh!? ;)
I had dreams Taryn was a boy too remember?lol
I started making the first part of her gift today. I was at the store, buying supplies....and I started crying!! AHHH!!! I want to be there sooo bad....I LOVE YOU! miss you tons! xoxox
I will continue to pray for you guys like I have every night for the past 8 months! I can't wait to see what she looks like!!

The Erickson Family said...

This is such a special time!!! You're in the home stretch! It will be so neat to see photos of you guys as a family! I will pray for you as God brings you to my mind. Exciting days are ahead! The joy you will feel is indescribable!