

The curtains are up and I found a great deal on a bassinet. It was a display model at Babies R Us. The room is coming together very nice. I have entered the "nesting" stage and have been throwing things out like crazy. I almost convinced Nathan to get rid of his Super Nintendo! What was I thinking??
4 comments:
You are to cute. The room looks great. Getting rid of things can be fun. :) I started packing alot today for the move and I was throwing out clothes and such. I was getting sad. But I am going to be fine. I don't know why I worry so much. :) Love Ya girl!! Thanks for hanging out on Friday it was fun!
the room is soo cute! You can't look any better-you are soo small still! ;)
The nesting stage is refreshing, you feel like you have accomplished soo much when your done! Just be careful what you get rid of, you might regret it later!lol
see you on wed!!!!!!!
love you..C
The room is looking great! Can't wait to see "final" pics when you're all done!
You will be SOOO happy that you are getting organized once Christina arrives. There will be little time to do anything for awhile shortly after!
What a wonderful paint job! You are so very talented. I can't wait to see it in person:)
Post a Comment