
The crib has been purchased. Now I just have to wait for it to come (14-21 days to ship). Then I can get moving on the decorating. But I am having a problem deciding on the decor of her room. Will it be purple butterfly's or pink,green and yellow stripes and polka-dots. Please place your vote!
3 comments:
I believe that they both sound great. The web site you sent me. That room was beautiful. I like the brightness and color. Hard choice. You have more of a veriety with the pot-a-dots.
polka dots, polka dots, polka dots!! Where did you get the crib? Is that the one you talked about getting when you were here? Did you check out IKEA? It is cute.
That crib is my dream crib! :o)
My vote is totally and completely for the polka dots! PLEASE post photos of the room when you're done!
Post a Comment