Saturday, March 24, 2007

Movement

March 23rd 2007
Today I felt the baby move for the first time! It was like 2 jumps in my belly. I am so excited. This baby gets more real every day! Nathan asked me how big the baby would be. I think it's about 5 inches now.
April 13th is my ultra sound and the big reveal. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting Amanda! It was so fun to hear you talk about it last night. I got the invitation for the shower.. very cute! See you tomorrow!

The Erickson Family said...

I signed up for all kinds of online baby e-newsletters when I was pregnant that told about what was happening with baby's development. They were SOOO neat. One told me that baby was the size of a squirrel... I'm sure people have said to you (as many told me) that you can't imagine how amazing it is to feel the baby later when the movements get strong. It is absolutely amazing. Bennett and I would "play" from around 18 or 19 weeks on. I would push on my stomach and he would push back. It was neat. Later when Steve would talk to him, he'd kick (or move) in response. He also would respond when we'd put a flashlight up to my belly. So have a lot of fun with your baby before he/she is born! It's so neat! Are you going to find out if baby is a boy or girl? Sooo excited for you!